sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

Groove me... (07) 02/04/2015 funk, motown, "doo wap"


Podeu escoltar el programa a (07) 02/04/2015 funk, motown, "doo wap"

Funkadelic - Can you get to that
Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff
Sly and The Family Stones - If you want me to stay
Tami Lynn - Mo Jo Hanna
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
The Coasters - Yakety Yak
The Platters - Sixteen tons
Otis Redding - You send me
Mary Wells - Bye Bye Baby
Martha Reeves and The Vandellas - Nowhere to run
Barbara Acklin - Am I the same girl
The Four Tops - I can't help myself (sugar pie honey bunch)
Marvin Gaye - Chained



Jean Knight
Elvis Presley - A little less conversation


Funkadelic
Elvis Presley
The Coasters

Barbara Acklin
Martha Rives and The Vandellas
Tami Lynn
Mary Wells
Marvin Gaye

The Four Tops

Sly and The Family Stones
The Platters













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario